Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year 2009!


After having a small celebration for her birthday, Analissa was soooo ready to get to her homework.


Happy 10th Birthday Analissa!

Marcus started off the new year by meeting all his deadlines.

I'm not sure what happened with the hair the night before.

Too much excitement for Elena on New Year's Eve because she passed out between the sofa and coffee table.

Marcus' last bath of 2008
We spent New Year's Eve here at home just relaxing, laughing and goofing off, and catching some New Year's Eve celebrations on t.v. It was our usual cook up some munchies -- buffet style. It's always low key that night, with the exception of some neighbors popping those firecrackers. Boy did the dogs love that!
The next day we sort of hung out at home and did a visit to the Home Depot. It never fails that I can't go in there thinking I want to do or change something at the house. So I bought some paint for our bathroom to cover up that awful homebuilder's paint. It just never seemed that I could find the right color, but then I saw my mother-in-law's brand new bathroom and found her bathroom color very soft and smooth. We'll see how it turns out.
After enjoying some time at home, it was time for everyone to get back on track with our regular schedules. The kids enjoyed going back to school, and Marcus did very well at Shelley's. She said all her little babies pretty much did well. I don't know how she does it with all those kiddos, but that's what makes her amazing! (Love you Shelley!)
Then of course, the second day back at school Analissa had her 10th birthday. She's super excited about her party this weekend. Some family will be coming up to help spend some time with all of us and help celebrate. We're anxious to see everyone again since we last saw them at Thanksgiving.
Wishing everyone a great beginning to another wonderful year with continued health, happiness, and love!







No comments: