I've not been doing a very good job of keeping the blog updated.....it's been very busy as you can imagine. We've had an adventurous past few months since Christmas! The biggest news we've shared is that we are expecting a new member to our family! We were very suprised, but also very excited! Gifts like these come when you least expect them and God sure did a good job of that! Andy and I are really happy about this and the kids are loving the idea of a new baby brother or sister. Marcus, on the other hand, has no clue what's going on. But that doesn't mean we don't include him when talking about the baby.
Marcus and Elena battled real bad ear infections, but are doing sooo much better now. It seemed like weeks of them battling runny noses and cough, but no fever. It got to the point where I went back to the doctor a second time around where they found the infections. My poor babies had enough and so did I! We are done with that and now the kids are able to enjoy this much better weather we've been having lately!
We did, though, have a full day of snow! We heard this on the news, the hype was going on about it, but all the while I was the skeptic because we went about 2 rounds of "snow" talk before. This time it delivered and it was unbelievable! It was beautiful! Even Marcus got to stand out on it for a few minutes at his sitters. If it doesn't happen again, at least there will be pics of him in it to prove it!
Enjoy some random pics of the kids! (Analissa had a hoe down for her PE class where they learned square dancing and line dancing- just in case you're wondering why she's dancing) We hope everyone is doing well and in good health!
No comments:
Post a Comment