
He's already starting to pull up in his crib

Get me out!

Can you believe I have to force these two to get a descent pic of them?! (Analissa w/her "old" glasses)

Analissa with her new specs

This weekend was pretty jam packed! Marcus crawled for the first time, Andy had to work Saturday morning, we finally got Marcus' 6 month pics taken (they were postponed last weekend because that's when Analissa got her second round of strep throat), Analissa got new glasses, I had to go to work Sunday morning, and watching the super bowl (while updating the blog at the same time). We hadn't gone to the groceries either so we pretty much had delivery or take out food this weekend. Yes, I know, real healthy, huh?! It's not uncommon for that to happen with a family of 5, though! Overall, I feel though as if I still didn't get that much done since my usual weekend of cleaning the house, got surpassed with getting everything else done.
So the biggest news is that Analissa got new glasses this weekend. Poor thing, she's really been overdue for about a year now to get some new ones because her old ones were scratched up and loose. Not to mention that they are "so uncool". But the past two times we've bought glasses, it took awhile to find a style we could agree on. Not this time! It took us literally less than half and hour to find a pair we liked.
Analissa is ready to show her new look at school tomorrow. She says she can't wait to hear what her friends say. Her outfit has already been picked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment