

We did a doctor visit today and Marcus is doing very well! Dr. Addy couldn't be happier with his progress and development. He was having difficulty with his bowel movement's, but he finally has surpassed that difficult task. They took x-rays and did other assessments to make sure his intestinal patterns were functioning. Everything looks good and he is in great health!
4 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!! Words cannot even describe how absolutely PERFECT your little angel is!!! He is so precious and hansome!!! I am so happy for you and your family!
Awwwww he's adorable....I can't wait to see you guys in August and hold your lil bundle of Joy. Congratulations!!!!!
He is beautiful...but what can I say, I'm his Grandma Diana. Grandpa Dave and I can't wait to hold him in our arms. He is truly precious. We are all blessed with this beautiful creation from God. Our love to Andy, Michelle, Analissa, Elena, and Marcus.
What a little baby doll he is! All dressed in his blue and sports gear! I can't wait to watch him grow with the rest of the kids! We love you guys and are so happy for you!
Post a Comment