Monday, August 2, 2010

Daddy's Day 2010!




This day was a very relaxed day hanging at the house. I made my husband a simple breakfast and then we were figuring out what to eat for later in the day to wrap up his Father's day. I had his upside down pineapple cake baking in the oven so all meals had to be figured out around the dessert. Being pregnant, I think about my meals quite often.
Then we had daddy open up his gifts, which consisted of the usual, but something he looks forward to getting - shirts for work, undershirts, socks, and a "tool" of some kind (this year a laser thinger ma-jiger). In addition to that, I got him a record player/CD/cassette/MP3 player radio. It's the kind that looks 'old fashioned' I guess you could say. Then I bought him two records - yes, records!- that I found at Half Price books. He really liked his gift and we were so glad about that! Then lastly, it was even more special taking a picture of all of them together because we knew that another little one would be coming soon! I love my family!


No comments: