So the summer has been officially over and it was a hard transition for me. All I'm going to have to think about is the friends we hung out with, the family we saw, the BIG trip we made, the birthdays we celebrated ( I just had to share the pic of Marcus as a newborn and at six months), and everything in between. Many laughs, many hugs, many kisses, some boo-boo's, many unscheduled days, play dates, pool time, and most of all the overall feeling of just being with my family. It is really hard to sum up everything we experienced, so all I'm going to say is that it is a summer I will never forget!
1 comment:
I love to see all your pictures of the kids. It was a very good summer. We truly enjoyed having you here and meeting Marcus for the first time. He is adorable. We look forward to seeing all of you in October!
Post a Comment