Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun in the pool!





We finally got out the pool that grandma and grandpa got the kids. I know, when it's triple digit, unbelievable heat! The kids absolutely loved it and had a blast! This was Marcus' second time in the pool and loved splashing, playing in the water, and most importantly staying cool. We have a covered patio in the backyard and thought, the kids need to spend a little time outside instead of being cooped in the house because of the heat. It worked out well and the kids loved it. I remember though when Elena was around the same age as Marcus and she did not like the water at all. Now, as you can see, she has no problem having fun with it.
**Sorry for the fuzziness in the pics. I was playing around with my camera and didn't realize to put the correct settings back.



No comments: