
Well I just couldn't take the "shag" look any longer. And even though he was only 9 months, I needed help trying how to maintain that mane of his. I didn't want him to look older since he's still under a year old, but I certainly didn't know if he was going to be able to handle a haircut at his age. Also, his baptism was coming up and I wanted to him to look even more handsome than he already is! :) We got to Snip-its, put him in his chair, told the lady what I wanted ( I really needed her advice to keep him looking like my baby boy)gave Marcus some cookies, and had absolutely no problems! We were so amazed at how well he did! As you can see, it all worked out! My sweet little man is turning into a big boy with each passing day. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating his 1 year birthday and I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment